We have recently expanded our playground with bigger and better fun for children of all ages.
Bring your pup to Boxi!
We welcome dogs of all sizes to roam free in our fenced in dog park.
Stroll over to our twin professional sand volleyball courts and join the next game. Not only is it a lot of fun, it's an excellent workout!
We kindly ask for you to review a full list of our rules before bringing pets and children to the park.
Barxi Park Rules
- No owner/handler may bring more than two dogs into the park at one time.
- All dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and wearing a collar with identifying tags.
- Owners/handlers must keep their dog leashed while outside the park.
- Dogs should be leashed until inside the ‘double-gated’ area of the park.
- Owners/handlers must remain inside the park and be within view and voice command range of their dog.
- Dogs should be removed from the park at the first sign of aggression.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and be closely supervised at all times.
- Owners/handlers must have a leash in hand at all times.
- Owners/handlers must immediately clean up after their dog and dispose of all waste properly.
- Please fill in any holes dug by your dog.
- Owners/handlers should not run in the park.
- Owners/handlers should control excessive or incessant barking.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restrooms – service dogs are permissible.
- Puppies younger than 4 months
- Dogs declared ‘dangerous’ or ‘vicious’ by state or local agency
- Female dogs in heat
- Sick dogs
- Dog/human food of any kind