Welcome to Boxi Park!
Designed with the community in mind and constructed entirely out of repurposed shipping containers, Boxi Park is the Central Florida hub for food, fun, friendship, and relaxation.
Located in Lake Nona’s Town Center, Boxi Park is a free outdoor gathering spot with shady green spaces perfect for chatting, playing, sipping, eating, and tapping feet to the sounds of live music.
Please help us create an enjoyable environment by adhering to the following rules:
- Entrance into the park outside normal operating hours is strictly prohibited.
- All persons, bags and other items entering the park are subject to search. Coolers, large backpacks and suitcases are prohibited.
- Proper attire including shirts and shoes is required at all times.
- Smoking including the use of e-cigarettes and other vapor-producing devices is prohibited.
- Children should be supervised at all times – children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No outside alcohol may be brought into or consumed on park grounds.
- Weapons of any kind including objects that appear to be weapons such as toy guns or knives are prohibited.
- Running, yelling, offensive language, intoxication, and fighting are all prohibited.
- Solicitation, including the exchange of personal information, picketing, literature distribution, and/or the sale of goods not previously approved by the management of Boxi Park is prohibited.
- No littering – please use appropriate trash and recycling receptacles located throughout the park.
- Motorized vehicles, skateboards, rollerblades and roller skates are not permitted.
- Personal music devices should only be used with headphones or earbuds.
- Leashed dogs and service animals are welcome in Boxi Park – all other animals are prohibited. Owners/handlers must immediately clean up after their dog and dispose of all waste properly.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restrooms – service dogs are permissible.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image/voice of anyone entering Boxi Park and may use these recordings for any purpose without payment to any person.